Tuesday, June 10

Puttin' on the Ritz

I finally figured out how to fix up blogs! There are still a lot of unanswered little html questions, though. I wonder if there's an online class or something I could take.

Well, anyway. I was so excited to have figured it out, Zach felt obligated to let me mess with his blog, too. I stayed up til 11 goofing around with it- which is no small thing in a world where early-rising babies and seven-foot dogs are the alarm clock. So yeah- this is pretty fun for me. *yawn*

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Hey if you want help i can help!! I have fun figuring out those html codes although it takes me a minute!!There is a website you can go to I can email it to you or you can visit my blog and go to my favorites where it says blog design help

Anonymous said...

Well, I design blogs so I know a lot about HTML and CSS and it's all self taught, so you could totally figure it out. I first learned HTML 4 years ago from Dave Raggett:

http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Guide/

His is the easiest tutorial I've come across. In the mean time, if there is anything you want to know how to do just ask and I'll gladly tell you.

The Garber Family said...

This is such a beautiful Blog that I'm afraid to make one. It is so fun to look at it from day to day and see what's up. I did set up a little one. It has one entry. Maybe there is a link connected to it with my comment?