Monday, July 21

While they were sleeping...


My first kit! If you want to download it, you can here. (I think you have to register if you aren't already a member. My username is summergale. Just click on the check-mark "Save hi-res" for each thing you want to download. The swirly frame looks weird there, because the transparent background turns black in the preview. But I tried downloading it, and the background stayed clear.)

Can't say I designed it, because I used brushes from Obsidian Dawn, but it was fun! If you ever use it, send me a copy! I'd love to see what happens!

5 comments:

NatRat said...

Okay here is the dummy again. I click on here and it takes me to winkflash and then has me sign up...where do I go from there? Like I said before, I am kind of a dummy when it comes to this stuff.

Duncan said...

AHHHHH! I am new at this moderating comments thing. I did it so that people could say personal stuff they didn't want everyone else to read, but mostly so that I wouldn't miss when someone commented. Sometimes people comment on old post and I miss their comments. However, ahhhh! I inadvertently deleted your comment! You probably can't remember what all you said, but please try to! I wanted to read it.

Summer said...

Oooh, those Winkflash people are tricky. They make you think the link will go straight to your folder. (For me it does. Grr.) I think once you are signed in, if you try the link again, it will probably take you to the right place. Will you try it and let me know so I can fix it if it doesn't work?

NatRat said...

Hey Summer...didn't work. I could be doing it wrong. I signed up and then I hit the link and it makes me sign in again and then takes me to my profile. It says you can view friends things if you have their username. Anyway, it is super cute and you did a awesome job!

Ally said...

Hey, congratulations!

I'd love to download it, and I hope to someday. Just not feeling digitally-scrapbookingly-ambitious these days.

It looks beautiful, though. You did a great job.

I want to be just like you when I grow up. If I grow up??

;-)