Friday, July 11

I'm not an ugly stepsister! Yessss.

So I saw Beck and McClelland do this, and thought it would be fun, since my whole life all I've wanted is to be a Disney Princess. At first I couldn't believe the questions, and played around to see if I could figure out which questions belonged to which princess. But then I answered as honestly as possible and came up with this:

You Are Pocahantas!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

Sigh. Isn't it wonderful? I am Pocahontas. I had no idea I was so free-spirited and wise. And for those of you who have been touched and changed by my strong and passionate spirit, (which apparently is all of you!)... you are most solomnly welcome.

Somehow the quiz creator knew enough to leave out the part about having an incredible body and wearing next to nothing. The off-the-shoulder buffalo skin doesn't really gel with G-s and twin-tummy leftovers.

When Zach read this, I told him to do it, too. And because he is surrounded every day by four females, he caved and did it. Lo- and behold. He discovered he is Mulan! "Strong and spirited. You're no one's girly girl; actually you are very determined person with a strong sense of self. Never let go of that! (even when you are surrounded by actual girly-girls.) The only thing that equals your sense of self is your family, but the traditions of society can always be bent to protect something or someone you love."

I really want to see the results of everyone I know. So if you read this... tag, you're "it". ("It" meaning: a Disney Princess. Whether you like it or not. We're all princesses in our own special way!)

6 comments:

Ally said...

Dude, you are SO Pocahantas!! :-D

They said I was Aurora (a.k.a. Sleeping Beauty):

Thoughtful and loving. Authority figures probably have been sheltering you all of your life. Thankfully you're a very tranquil person who is content with what life has given you, but secretly you want to know how the outside world works.

I actually gagged at this, and laughed because my life has been anything BUT sheltered. Although, I am pretty content, in spite of wanting to know PRECISELY how the outside world works.

Okay, OKAY! I guess they may have me pegged - just a little.

But boy, they sure nailed you, eh?? ;-)

Duncan said...

Cinderella!!!! Who are you kidding! Here's the caption: "Dignified and hard working. With a gentle and soft-spoken manner you have something many people don't. Patience. Even through the moments of heartbreak you're still able to hold onto all of your hopes and dreams. Bide your time; your dream will come true."

Wiping the tears of laughter out of my eyes... Dignified?!? Gentle!!! Soft spoken!!!!!!!!! Oh I can't go on. My belly hurts from laughing! I just might want to email that one to everyone I know!

Summer said...

Ha ha, Magirk. Oh my gosh, no. When I was writing this, my tongue was practically puncturing my cheek. Just wait til you get to know me a little better. The last thing I am is wise, and the second to last is someone who touches other people, unless it is to bring them down with me.

Oh... that's right- we have yet to have the conversation about the spots we're reserving for each other in hell...

Hollie said...

I did it once a while ago and I was Jasmine, then I just did it again and I was Cinderella. I think I'll take Jasmine. Fun. You know when I look at you I'm often reminded of all the "Colors of the Wind."

elasticwaistbandlady said...

Pocohontas? Really? Wow. I wonder if they make a papoose built for three!

I don't have to take the test. I'm Princess Fiona. (during the night hours)

Melissa said...

Love your blog. Loved this post. I linked it on my page. Hope it's not weird that I enjoy checking in, but you have a great view of the world. I think I added you to my favorites when I saw your chopper posting. You had me at chopped spaghetti.