Thursday, March 24

Gummy Boy Banana Saga

I swear I saw some teeth bumps the other day. I got all excited and took some "before" shots for his baby book. And then I downloaded them and zoomed in. Nothing. I see no bumps. Zach thought he saw them, too. Do you?

Nyah nyah- had us fooled. Little stinker with no teeth.
Not that I'm complaining.
We still love him.



THE BANANA SAGA

Once there was a baby who tried to feed himself for the first time.


He was stoked.

Until he realized...

his fine motor skills were severely underdeveloped.

"What are you laughing at?"


"Woe is me. Those things sure look yummy."


The End

9 comments:

Breezi@ Not Your Average Fairytale said...

No teeth = still a pretty comfortable nursing experience. :D

That's funny... the poor little guy just can't catch his lunch.

Lisa said...

What a cutie! He reminds me of one of your twins in the way he looks. I think it is the cheeks! Too fun!

cari said...

Wow. That is the cutest face I've ever seen. Who needs teeth?

Kell's Belles said...

Awww, he'll have teeth and fine motor control before long. And, lucky for him, those gorgeous blue eyes!!!

Maureen said...

I see them, I see them!! (Easier to tell by feel). With a face like that, who needs coordination!

Ashley said...

i swear wyatt has had bumps before too, and then they go away, i can't wait for his teeth to pop in!! i can't believe how fast they grow!! can't wait for you guys to live closer it's gonna be great!

Leah Southwick said...

He is sooooo cute! You have such cute kids.

Williams Tale Overture said...

He is too cute!!! Love those big blue eyes.

Mitchell Family said...

Oh he is SO SO stinkin cute! And BIG! And I TOTALLY see bumps! hee hee!